Friday 18 March 2011

Abe Promises Solemnly


Well, recently I had allowed myself to be sidetracked from the sole thing which I have any real hope in to rescue me from the grey tones shading my present state. Don't get me wrong, I'm as big a fan o' grey as the next fellow, but after so long it begins to get insufferable in an Aghrewsjhdgsdhakf! kind of way.

But now it is my solemn promise to myself that I will get back on track!

Time to stop worrying too much and just do things!


Meanwhile here's Warpaints lovingly sung Billie Holiday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facHTFyzVck


Je T'aime etc


SWW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Abe...
paint all the grey areas a different shade of grey...
keep going, don't let entropy overcome you!

Alanna Eakin Artist said...

Loving your work, keep it up! Alanna x