Saturday 14 July 2012

Cinema Living


Just a wee page... drawn a week or so ago... got page 2 finished yesterday... just putting my thoughts on my job into place... hopefully it should chronicle a whole day in the life, with a few years worth o' experiences. 

Saw Electrick Children  yesterday... pretty nice, oddly charming coming of age indie film. 

anyhow. sleepytime now.

just time for 'crucify your mind' by Rodriguez. theres a doc comin out soon on this enigmatic fellow... mucho' excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great, but too small for my weedy eyes to read on my weedy screen. Just saying...
x

Nervousinacape said...

ha! You must buy a stronger, more powerful screen then!

or... I guess you could double click on the image & click 'open in new tab' that'll give ye the zoom options!

ho humm.