Saturday 14 September 2013

In which, during his search for enlightenment a man is temporarily blinded



Though I'm well aware of the whole "Comic's will break your heart"  (attributed to Charles Shultz and/or Jack Kirby), everyday it still hurts a little more. 

They are the hardest thing. Things stop coming together all the time. And they only work at odd unpredictable intervals. It's both good and bad to compare yourself to those at the top of their game. I have a longing, and a long way... I like to think I'm on the right track, but really who's to say.

a both pretty and cool, and pretty cool comic by Nicolas Breutzman up on 2d cloud's site.

A good track t' listen to loudly as one walks through town punching depression in the balls, but missing mostly;


But today I have been Mostly listening to the flippin' awsome...

Breeders - Do You Love Me Now



No comments: