Thursday 9 July 2015

A brief up date on the down low

A few years ago I could draw all night, through the next day, and into the distance... these days I nod off around 11.30pm... I guess I'm an old man.. Apparently I age a little every day, but I think it happens once a week, I'll age seven days or so. 

I figured I hadn't posted in a little while, so  heres the low down


down

here
l
l
l
l
V


Recently I've been rereading all James Kochalka's American elf strip (in physical, bookish form... it works better on mass when one isn't looking at a screen).. Fuck I love these comics... they meant a lot to me, and now peppered with nostalgia for the "me" I was when I read them, and a weird nostalgia for someone else's life... because diary comics do that, when you read everyday... Its a powerful connection.. 

Im enjoying this Melissa Mendes Comic, though "enjoy" isn't quite the right word


I found an amazing album on monday at the bookstore, heres my favourite piece..

Art Tatum - The Man I Love

No comments: