Friday 12 October 2012

Tuesday, Friday

Double click yo! then open in new tab to get t' full experience! 

Well, just got back after cycling over t' Random house to drop off this comic (for their 2012 competition).... I think it's okay, but nothing special... Heh, I'm not eating humble pie... I just wish I'd done it better... 

Ho humm. I finished the comics a few months back, and just forgot bout it... then of course... deadline was today, so massive "whizz zoom" on the ol' bicycle ove t' pimlico to drop off... 

Anyhow, been working hard on a comic. just to do with processing me life at the moment, I finally got up the courage to quit my job... five years later.... Feel's like the thing to do... Now I figure I'll just be a full-time cartoonist until I get another lame part time job...

the comic I'm working on is progressing nicely, but I'm refusing to scan any of it until I have the first big chunk of it behind me... Normally I draw, scan draw. Get distracted playing round on photoshop, lose interest, start new comic. this is not a good way to be... constantly darting around, without ever really finishing anything. 

Been talking with me Belgian amigo Shamisa, about setting up something really cool. Not gonna say anything for now. but new info will land shortly if we go ahead! 


No comments: