Sunday 3 March 2013

Abe & the mispells strike back


Yup, thats right... abe made yet another foray into the land of pretension, and returned with another collection of songs and whines... this time released as two EP's over HERE 

I dunno, I just find making the music to be such a fun thing... so enjoy it, or dont, it's all good....I enjoyed it. heh... oh and also...

Thats right folks... Its for sale now over at Gosh! and Orbital ... and it's looking a little like this...


Anyhow... oh boy, I find selling my wares t'be just excruciatingly awkward... I kinda shuffle into the shops, then mumble.."um..I was wondering if I could maybe talk to someone about, uh... selling some small comics..." And they're always so kind to agree to, and genrally enthusiastic... but abe remains mortified thru the whole transaction... and rushes through a brief "thank you so much" before hurrying out the door... heh...

It's actually funny, and I can see it all from the perspective of the camera as I'm engaged in trying t' sell... humm... I guess on account o' my giant ego... I dislike having to approach to"sell" to anyone... People should be begging me to house my works! ha ha... blah blah...

Anyhow... enjoy the EP'S and stuffs yo!



No comments: