Tuesday 30 July 2013

Something I made, because I draw when I should be studying law




here's todays output. ho hummn. drawn pretty small. about  14x17cm. 

Maybe words'll come. maybe not, who knows, who cares. heh... 

At the moment I'm reading the new JASON book (Lost Cat) at several different book & comic stores, until I get myself another job I find myself too poor t' buy comics! boo. It's a sad state of affairs. anyhow It's a pretty swell read...

It's never a bad time to hear 

         'Candy Man Blues' MISSISSIPPI JOHN HURT

my good aunt Yvonne brought me back a comic from New Zealand about 6 years or so ago... Fishing for Orphans' by one James Squires... thought I'd look him up when I came across the comic again... He's doing some great strips... HERE'S MY FAVORITE

Peaco out for now*

*PEACO = PEACE in abes misspelling language

and a second version... to please my narcissistic nature...





heh. all about me. always. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second one best!

Nervousinacape said...

yup, im leaning towards the second one for sure... My ego thanks you!